Monday, September 13, 2010

Don't you hate it when…

I hate it when teachers don't explain what they want you to bring to class so you'll know to be prepared. I also hate it when you try to explain that what you have is a work-in-progress and they don't listen. I also hate teachers who have a particular way of doing things, and if you don't do it their way, you're wrong.

That's what happened this AM in GDES. We, the students, didn't realize we had a critique today, because he told us the project wasn't due until next week. So half of us showed up with unfinished work or didn't show up at all. And, apparently, he grades critiques. :(

Maybe the rest of the day will go better. Still have to develop my film this afternoon. I'll do that after I go home to snack @ 3 PM. Maybe all will be well before tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment