Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall Weather Brings On Trouble

I have a mothering gene that I just can't get rid of. Watching Don Draper fall down drunk makes me want to cradle his head and tell him everything's going to be o.k., and then nurse him
back to sobriety.

But, I digress… this is about fall weather, after all. And allergies. And you-know-who.

Today, we had our first bible study of the year. They had a lock-in on Friday, and I could tell that you-know-who was feeling the effects of sleeping on the dusty gym floor. That mothering jean kicked in. Hard. *Sniffle sniffle* (Me: Pine) *Cough cough* (Me: Sigh).

Terrible. Did I put that I drunk-texted him twice last week? Ugh. This is getting out of hand too fast. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to intramural football just so I see him all sweaty and manly? And that's when his allergies are at the worst, and that mothering gene REALLY'll get excited? I'm such a bad girl. Lust is a sin, and I know it. And he's a player, which DEFINITELY is not good for any future prospects. PLUS, I'm nothing like his usual type. Which may or may not be a good thing.

Anywho… in other news… there's a lot of other stuff going on. Tests are coming up. Photos are being developed. Football's going AUsomely!!! …I hate that my emotions are bogging me down and holding me back in the midst of all this excitement…

In other words, I think I need to take a break from obsessing over lost causes, and focus on something (or someone) new.

No comments:

Post a Comment