Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh, My Dear Bruce Campbell, How I Love Thee…

Let me count the ways—

(Let me say this is the most extreme explanation. It's not that much of an obsession, I swear!)
  1. You're handsome.
  2. You're kind.
  3. Excellent Sense of Humor and Comedic Timing
  4. You're such a suave lady's man, but still a man's man, too.
  5. You play virtually the same character in everything, but it's always new and exciting.
  6. You've been in 3 of my favorite TV shows of all time, and several of my favorite films, as well.
  7. No other man could make me swoon at the word, "Groovy."
  8. You can get away with wearing Hawaiiana shirts, or a tux, or pretty much anything, anytime, anywhere.
  9. You're over 50 and still making excellent viewable work, and doing a lot of your own stunts.
  10. You fit the "type" of my dream guy: Dark hair and eyes, not too muscular but fit, maybe a little graying (I have a thing for older men), with a killer smile!
Yes, it's a little weird that a 21 year-old girl could be so obsessed with someone over twice her age. But he's smart, funny, and a little bit crazy. How can you not fall in love with him?

I just finished watching the complete series of "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.," as well as "Bubba Ho-Tep," and "Evil Dead 1 & 2."

Maybe I'm bored and lonely, and maybe I'm going crazy or maybe it's because it's almost Halloween, but for now, Bruce Campbell is my current obsession and be warned, things may get a bit crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment