Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's Tuesday!

It's been a while since I posted last. Yeah, I said I'd do a daily bible verse on here. I haven't. I've been too busy, too stressed. I have been reading my B-I-B-L-E every day though, which is not my usual custom. And I haven't been on Facebook since Thursday. I did have a few minor glitches where I clicked a link and it took me there, but I clicked out immediately. I'm so proud of myself.
Had lunch today with Ashley, Jeremy and Rebecca after Typography critique. First time ever to Mellow Mushroom! Think I might go back. Sometime. Then, I headed over to Bazilia's and hung out with some of the church folks while they had lunch, including he-who-is-lusted-after. lol. I really hope he doesn't read that. Thank God his blog's on Wordpress.
I really don't have much to say. I'm pretty unmotivated this evening. I do have a few things to do before class tomorrow @ 2 PM, but I don't think I'm going to work on it tonight. I'm probably going to watch the PSF intramural basketball games... hmmm. Even though I'm not a fan of basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment