Friday, February 26, 2010

One of Those Weeks

So it's been one of those weeks. Low stress, not super busy, and yet you feel more tired at the end of it than when you started. That's how I totally feel right now, anyway. I've definitely been taking it easy the past few days, but I think I've grown so accustomed to the constant stress that doing nothing feels more stressful than doing something. I just don't know. Plus, the weather's been all wonky and my nose is being obnoxious...
He-of-the-Previous-Posts has posted a new blog on his WordPress blog (http://itchygreenvelvet.wordpress.com/). It's amazing how truly passionate he is about his faith and his humanitarianism. I can totally see him as a Jimmy Carter type. But, that's not what I want to say. I always enjoy reading what he writes (typos and all!). And not just because of what I said in the previous post.
What else this week? Had coffee @ Gnu's Room with some friends from high school, Estevan and Jeremy, yesterday. It was nice to hang out with someone different for a change and catch up. Estevan's apparently changing his major again to Industrial Design, which means he'll be right upstairs! I think he'll enjoy it immensely. He's a nerdy person, as in he likes math, but he also is one of the most talented people I graduated with. I definitely think he'll make it in INDD.
I also got to hang out with Rachel for the first time in a looooooooooong time! We went to see 'The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" which was absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!! I was surprised, however, by how small the theater was. I guess I'm just jaded and used to the 500ish seats at NACC but it was much much much much smaller by far. But, as I said, the show was fantastic and raunchy and funny and not too long. We made it back in time to see the Women's Free Skate finals and award ceremony!

I really don't have much to say. That's the problem with blogs. I try to be witty, funny, clever, and/or blog about some good cause, event, experience, idea, or something, but it turns into a mundane recitation of what's going on day-to-day. I guess that's just the type of person I am, but I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment